Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JAN 30)

Hi Fressa @Fressa  Allergic skin reactions in dogs are the worst aren't they?  My old dog Spottie (spaniel mix) used to get something like Seborrhea in the summer.  Every once in a while Max (boxer/shepherd mix) would got a spot on his leg and he'd just like it.  I hated to see them uncomfortable and would always try to catch it early before the 'cone' was required.  Honestly I think it drove more crazy than it did my dogs because the vet could never pinpoint it.

I do agree that it's seasonal and related to something outside.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@twinny70   I can't believe that I forgot your birthday.  I feel rotten.

Image result for birthday flowers

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Belated Happy Birthday, twinny!

Esteemed Contributor

Twinny--Belated Happy Birthday. I am glad that you received your TIPS so quickly. I haven't seen it presented in a long time but it is a product that many like. Hot tubs or hot showers are great for aching backs.

Linda--I am so sorry that your hospice patient is in the process of dying. I know you wish the situation was different and that you could have done more. It is a sad time!

Charlene--It is good that your DH's surgery date has been scheduled. The quicker this can be done the better. Hopefully, the new hospital is a symbol of all the positive things that lie ahead.

Fressa--Our pets have a knack for getting us up early. As far as the deer are concerned, they have not bothered the trees like the TSV I have. Allergies are so tricky to deal with. I hope a solution can be found.

I finally got the title to the car I paid off early. It only took almost 6 weeks. I also got my FitBit replacement.  I don't feel the best so I hope I am not getting the flu. The neighboring school district shut down for three days because of the number of flu cases. I work tomorrow.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday !!