Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JAN 30)

Hi Fressa @Fressa  Allergic skin reactions in dogs are the worst aren't they?  My old dog Spottie (spaniel mix) used to get something like Seborrhea in the summer.  Every once in a while Max (boxer/shepherd mix) would got a spot on his leg and he'd just like it.  I hated to see them uncomfortable and would always try to catch it early before the 'cone' was required.  Honestly I think it drove more crazy than it did my dogs because the vet could never pinpoint it.

I do agree that it's seasonal and related to something outside.

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

@twinny70   I can't believe that I forgot your birthday.  I feel rotten.

Image result for birthday flowers

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Esteemed Contributor

Belated Happy Birthday, twinny!

Esteemed Contributor

Twinny--Belated Happy Birthday. I am glad that you received your TIPS so quickly. I haven't seen it presented in a long time but it is a product that many like. Hot tubs or hot showers are great for aching backs.

Linda--I am so sorry that your hospice patient is in the process of dying. I know you wish the situation was different and that you could have done more. It is a sad time!

Charlene--It is good that your DH's surgery date has been scheduled. The quicker this can be done the better. Hopefully, the new hospital is a symbol of all the positive things that lie ahead.

Fressa--Our pets have a knack for getting us up early. As far as the deer are concerned, they have not bothered the trees like the TSV I have. Allergies are so tricky to deal with. I hope a solution can be found.

I finally got the title to the car I paid off early. It only took almost 6 weeks. I also got my FitBit replacement.  I don't feel the best so I hope I am not getting the flu. The neighboring school district shut down for three days because of the number of flu cases. I work tomorrow.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday !!