Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME THURSDAY, FEB. 20)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is sunny here, and it should make it to 80 (or at least 79) degrees today.  The cool-down with more normal temperatures (highs in the 60's) starts tomorrow, and they are predicting rain for Saturday.  Hope the weather is okay where you are.

I was supposed to go out to lunch today, but a couple of ladies could not make it, so we canceled.  I will miss seeing them, but it is better for my wallet.  Meanwhile, I had forgotten to have my oil changed (which I do every six months and should have done last month), and couldn't wait to get an appointment this morning.  That will happen next Thursday morning.

Today I have a caregivers meeting and plan to go to the gym.  I'm pretty happy with the adhesive that I got from the vein doctor -- compression hose are staying up consistently. 

I did resist purchasing any Bob Mackie yesterday (definitely not a need), and I already have a previous version of the SG TSV, so I think I'm probably safe for today.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if your have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME THURSDAY, FEB. 20)

Hi Everyone!

Today is cold and cloudy. We are having some surprise snow flurries that were not in the forecast. (except for my knees telling me the weather map was wrong--ha ha!!) I still am going to attempt hte banking and some reduced amount of grocery shopping this afternoon.

This morning I started washing all the dogs laundry. (paw mitts, microfiber towels, upstairs bed blankies and some downstairs throws. Then I'll have to run that washer on the Pure cycle to clean that drum. I plan on bathing them over the weekend to see if that helps with our female's skin allergy. I'll have to put on new sofa throws and so the cycle begins agin. 

I received the property tax bill in the mail yesterday which surprised me. I thought I had months to go before I would see it. I'll have to get my folder and mark my bill calendar. At any rate, it reminded me how fast these first cuple of months seem to be going for the new year. Very soon I'll have to bring in the "hearts" and get the Easter/Spring items on the door and porch. I do seem some plants sprouting so I'm always excited. I'm not the best gardener and we have clay soil but I keep trying. I think I will try to scale the gardens back one more time this year so I don't have so much fencing around the house. (it's like a deer buffet on the side and back yards.) The hosta I can move but the back hedges I may have to fence around.

Hope everyone has a good afternoon/evening.

Honored Contributor

Hello all, it's been cold here however the sun has been brilliant all day Woman Happy  My excitement today was a trip to Mejier's for the grocery shopping, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--I also succeeded in not ordering any Bob Mackie despite how much I liked several items. Resistance is not futile!

I went to the city today and spent the day with a friend and also ate out. I did some shopping at the pet store to get a variety of food and treats in hopes of getting Midnight to eat better. Since it was National Love Your Pet Day, I did get him another toy, which will keep him entertained for about 5 minutes.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.