Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, FEB. 16)

Hey @LindaLatte  I'm glad you had help to get your husband back in his wheelchair and even gladder (lol) he didn't hurt himself.  I know it's sad when his spirit is willing and his body is not able.  I'm sure he's happy to spend time with you, no matter what :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Our day out with lunch & shopping for today ended yesterday when our new garage door came in & the carpenters came this morning to install it.  I fixed lunch as the 2 guys are brothers to our pastor.

Our dinner out last night was good & the turnout was unbelievable.

Jean, what FABULOUS NEWS!

Linda L, so glad that your DH didn't hurt himself.

It is partly sunny & mild again with upper 50's starting tomorrow & going into next week.

My Dr. appointment went good yesterday.  I don't have to go back until 6 months.

There was a lot of sickness up there yesterday, so our shopping & lunch out has been postponed until next Monday.  I am avoiding crowds again.  I even saw a masked Dr. riding on a Segway (sp)? down the hallway as the new clinic is covered over & leads to the old  part of the hospital.

Gotta run as the oil man just came & put fuel oil into the tank & I want to write him a check.  I am too cheap to use a stamp.

Hugs to all of you.

Respected Contributor

Jean..great news for you. 😍😍

Esteemed Contributor

meallen--Love that graphic! I do have a shoe weakness so a sale is always tempting.

3suwm5--Keeping the credit cards under control is always a good idea. Thanks for the reminder. Like you, I'm loving the unusually good weather.

Linda--I know it is discouraging to see DH not able to walk now. He will enjoy your company despite not being able to do the things fhe once did.

Bernie--I thought of you when I saw some of the eBates cash back offers and wondered if you took advantage of them. I cashed my eBates check this week and put it in the travel savings.

Barbara--I felt positive going into the procedure but there is nothing like hearing the good report from the doctor.

I've spent the day resting and reading. I have  yet to bite on the TSV. I may wait for the reviews. There is one  pair I like better than the TSV so I may get it. The sole is different and is from the GoWalk line.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.