Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, DEC. 5)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is mostly sunny here, and should make it to the mid 60's.  It wasn't too chilly on my walk this morning, so I am a happy camper.  Also a happy camper that I'll be going out to lunch at a special restaurant with one of my "newcomers" groups today.  This is a very nice family restaurant/inn where DH and I went after our wedding at the courthouse in Tucson.  We were living in Maryland at the time, but married out here.  Our real estate agent recommended the restaurant, and it was so nice.  Hope it is as nice as I remember.

I am also getting an Amazon order with several items.  None too exciting, but....  Amazon gives an electronic credit if you delay the shipment.  So far, I have used credits to buy MP3 music and Kindle books.   Often, there really isn't a rush on my order.  Of course, if there is a rush, I go ahead with the two day or even one day shipment Amazon offers to Prime members.  Which reminds me that my Prime membership renewal is tomorrow.  For the past few years, I have been able to pay the membership with points I earned from Amazon ordering. 

Not sure I'll be going to the gym today since I can't use many of the machines.  I am using my dumbbells and doing other things at home.  Not walking as far outside, but still getting in plenty of steps.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have time.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, DEC. 5)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  I hope that you enjoy your lunch at your special restaurant. I made it to Hallmark and worked my coupons and reward certificate. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, DEC. 5)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. Enjoy your special lunch; I do hope it is as good as you remember. Enjoy your orders from Amazon.

Bernie--Good job on making it to Hallmark and selecting those special cards.

I had my primary doctor's appointment this morning, and all is well. I go back in 3 months at which time I have needed lab work. I had a lazy afternoon as I relaxed with a great novel. I just downloaded the second in the trilogy as the first was captivating.

I got my share of packages yesterday from Amazon and Chewy, Midnight is one happy cat as he is currently enjoying his new pet bed. The rest included pet food and litter. Better for UPS and FedEx to deliver to my door than to carry that heavy stuff from car into house from the detached garage. Eliminates time spent in store also!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.