Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, AUGUST 3)

Good Evening!  Nice to see you posting, Glenda.  You have certainly been busy.  Glad you were able to see your youngest DGS, and have such a good time.  Also nice you were able to see the pictures of your DGD's graduation. 

Prayers for your DH.  Good luck at the dentist.

We had our "caregivers" lunch yesterday, and it was nice seeing everyone.  My friend Bev told us at lunch yesterday that she is getting pretty discouraged about her macular degeneration.  It is certainly a difficult disease.  And, she still has not been able to have the special cancer treatment yet.  I think she is having another PET scan this week.

One of my neighbors called this morning and asked if I wanted to play games with her and another neighbor this afternoon, but I declined.  I am one of the few ladies around here who doesn't play games.  Oh well.....

It was 80 degrees when I got up at 5:15 this morning, and it has been hot all day.  Fingers crossed we get the thunderstorms that are a possibility for tomorrow.

One of my buddies came home from a trip to Las Vegas with COVID.   It seems many people get sick after taking trips.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen to me.

Waves to Fressa, Bernie, Glenda, Susan, and all of our posters and readers.

Sleep well everyone.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

twinny70---You sure are busy! I wish I had your energy for half the week.

I think I'll wait until after all the leaves are on the ground before I tackle the windows. It seems to get so dusty especially if the hubby has the leaf blower ourside. I refer to it as the "Tim Taylor" size because the tree guys had one just like it. LOL

I'm still taking a hiatus from any medical appointment until I really get on my feet. I figure that I would take a clue from m;y body since I kept having so many bad days with health issues. 

Happy to hear that you saw some pictures of Emily and your dgs paid a visit. I really am enjoying the adult phase of our grandson.

Have fun with your visits and good luck with your medical appointments.  

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--Thanks for the update on Bev. I will keep her in my prayers.

I was never one to play games. I'd rather read a book. That's my treat to me after I finish the projects.

Fingers crossed that you don't get sick. The hubby had the signs of a bad cold and he's only running to the take out and drive thrus for lunch.  I think we're having an early Fall this year.