Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, APR 16)

Hello all,  Not too much going on today with me.  I don't know if I mentioned that I received the black t-strap pumps from DSW earlier this week.  Yesterday, in between snow showers the tree guy came over and cut down the weeping mulberry in the front bed and the evergreen shrub on the side of the house (inside the yard).  

It was almost comical - they pulled up and three guys rushed towards the house like it was on fire Woman Very Happy and the job was done with cleanup in like 15 minutes.  

The state shut down the stump grinding part of their business as non essential so I was put on a list to have the mulberry stump ground out some time in the future.

Glad that's done.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--There are things we take for granted. I am glad your essential workers did the job so quickly despite having to come back. My lawn person checked with the Sheriff to see if he would be permitted to mow lawns as that is one of those areas in question. He showed up yesterday, so now I don't need to worry about my lawn getting cut but I have to be concerned about my hair getting cut.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   Lawn service companies are not essential here and my city said it won't cite people.  This is one time I'm glad I cut my own grass.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise