Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURS, APR 25)

Good morning, shopping friends. I am taking a break by watching Susan Graver. I was up early and motivated. I now have a large box filled with goodies for donation. 

It was great timing as I had resigned myself to not getting my hair cut until mid-May as the styliist was booked. She messaged me  this morning and told me that her 3:15 appt had cancelled if I wanted it. It didn't take me long to respond in the affirmative. The donation place is on the way to the styliist so this is good timing. I won't do more than the one large box that is 3 feet long, as that is enough right now. I'll eat an early lunch, go get my nails done, drop off the donation and then get the hair cut.

I do like the TSV but the petite in the L size is 2 inches longer in pant length than the medium. I really don't think my legs are so thick that they will take up the extra 2 inches in length for this 5ft 1 inch person.  I also hate things that hit or almost hit the floor.  The price is good, however.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURS, APR 25)

Good Morning Jean @KonaKat   From what I briefly saw on the home page, the TSV jammies are cute.  I don't think the tall length is long enough Woman Very Happy   

I'm sure your donation will bless others.  Have fun getting 'beautified' in the city today Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--They don't seem to get the measurements right for us. There is a two inch difference between a 5ft 3 inch petite and someone shorter. I assume talls have the same problem also. One size does not fit all.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Glad to hear that you have a box ready for donation and a hair appointment.  I agree with you about the length of the TSV pants.  While the price seems good, they look very long to me..  Plus, I rarely wear PJ's, so the TSV is an easy pass for me.

That is funny about the talls being too short, Bernie.  Hope your day is going well so far.

I did not sleep well at all -- fell asleep easily, but kept waking up.  I just couldn't sleep any longer and got up to read around 5:15 or so.  It was pretty warm on my walk today, and it should make it into the low 90's.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter.  I walked by the swimming pool I like to use, and it is open (had been closed since they were adding solar panels), so perhaps I will go swimming tomorrow.  

Great news about your DH, twinny.  Hope all is well at his next appointment.

I'm going out to lunch again today -- this time with one of my newcomers groups.  Hope to go to the gym later, but I may be too tired.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Sorry that you have had problems sleeping. Like you, I've been waking often--about every two hours--but go back to sleep after about 15 minutes. Hopefully, you will have a better night's sleep tonight.

I did go to the city and arrived in time to have my nails done and fortunately my technician was available or I would not have been able to get them done and still make the hair appointment. I had just enough time afterwards to drop off the donations and arrive at the hair appointment with 15 minutes to spare.