Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THIURSDAY, SEPT. 22)

Good morning, shopping friends. I'm not working today but would have if I could have gotten to the phone in time.  The work notification system is computer operated robo call so that if you do not respond before it goes to voice mail, it automatically goes to the next person. Despite being tired, I probably would have taken the job but I guess it was meant to be a day off.

I'm watching Susan Graver now  but have no desire to buy clothing. On the other hand, I was looking at the Insider and see that Dennis Basso has one of his throws coming up as a TSV. His faux fur throws are fabulous. I have not bought one for several years so I might indulge.  The throw is 68" x 60" with a TSV price of $49.92.  I am in the mood for a treat for myself, so this might fit the bill. I know that there is a WEN TSV coming up but despite liking WEN, I think I will pass on this as I have a supply on hand. I'll use the money on the DB throw.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THIURSDAY, SEPT. 22)

Hi Everyone,

Image result for happy fall animated images

Honored Contributor

Good morning all and thanks @KonaKat for the start. I am so far being lazy today, not watching QVC, but have being playing a game on my computer, lol. Time to get moving. Glad you got a day off, sounds like you are tired and probably needed the rest day. I know you would have worked had you reached the phone in time. I have never bought a DB throw, sounds nice.

@meallen616, thanks for the graphic, it is indeed the first day of Fall. Our temps do not reflect it though, yet.

I need to run an errand and finish up some regular household chores, then don't know what else I will get involved in, maybe some more sorting of things which I got a start on yesterday. I cut down a small tree yesterday that was too close to a larger tree. Or I guess I should say I attempted to cut it down. I got the chain saw lodged in the tree and could not get it to cut through or could not pull it back out, so had to wait for hubby to get home and help me finish the job. I was aggravated that I couldn't do it myself, lol.

Time to get busy, hope all have a nice day. Waves....

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Morning, Thanx @KonaKat for the start.  I agree, treat yourself to the DB throw, it's important to have things we really love.

@meallen616, cute graphic, and Happy Fall to you!

Just home from our little outing to Michigan, had fun but didn't get rich, so today I'll just take it easy as I'm worn out, don't know why, probably not enough sleep while away.

I did order the Easy Street ankle boots, I think it was in the Sept surprise, they looked good, no reviews, but I took a chance

Other than that, my debit card will rest till the large air fryer TSV, I have the small one & love it, but would like one that I can do a larger amount of food.

Waves to all, have a good day

Essie

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning to you also. I was up early today 4:30, but I slept all night so I am happy about that. We are suppose to get rain for the next few days, it hasn't started yet but it's overcast in the high 70's so I was out on the deck injoying the morning. I bought a Dennis throw 2 Christmases ago when they were a tsv. It still washes up beautifully. For that price I might get another one. I like the white one but it usually sells out. Ofter christmas I change our bedroom to a snow theme and the white would look beautiful, not to mention hubby would like to cover up with it at night watching the news. He is so spoiled. Hey, everyone have a great weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies -- it's cloudy here today, rain later.  Rain again tomorrow, we're in the 60's here for the next 2 weeks.  A few 70's sprinkled in there (pun intended). haha  It's fall here for sure.

KonaKat - enjoy the day, it was a day for you to relax or you would have gotten to the phone.  Happy you enjoy Dennis' throws, I have so many and I crochet, there will always be new ones on the horizon.Smiley Happy  You've been working hard, so treat yourself girlfriend.

Meallen - I had forgotten about the first day of fall, thanks for the reminder.Woman Happy

snicks - I have been running around town and goofing off this week, so I have work to do today.  Laundry, cleaning, cooking....Woman Indifferent  I need to get started on something.

spix - I hope you love the boots, always exciting to get a new pair.  I didn't know a large air fryer was coming out,  I'll have to take a look at that.  We have a small one also and we like it.

sweetee2 - how cute, changing your bedroom to a snow theme.  The white throw would be adorable in the theme.

Enjoy the first day of fall, whatever your weather.  I'd prefer a little sun, but it's been shining all week; can't ask for everything all the time.Smiley Wink

Keep those CCs on reserve, only use in emergency (or if there's a throw out there you love - haha)Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2, the 5.3 qt air fryer will be the TSV on 10/23 for 99.96

Respected Contributor

OOPS meant @3suwm5 re 5.3 qt air fryer tsv $99.96, I'll be buying

Trusted Contributor

@spix wrote:

OOPS meant @3suwm5 re 5.3 qt air fryer tsv $99.96, I'll be buying

Good to know, I'll be checking it out.  Thanks spix!!

Esteemed Contributor

Just checking in quickly.  We got home yesterday afternoon.  We are both tired, but it was a wonderful trip!

We are unpacking our bags & going through 3 weeks worth of mail.

DH is mowing the lawn & I am doing some fall decorating.  3 loads of laundry done with the rest on Saturday.  It is supposed to rain today & tomorrow.  We had 3 weeks of fabulous vacation weather.  It is in the 70's.  I am totally tired of hot weather.

No shopping for me since last Friday.  The outlets were so much fun.

Company staying overnight tomorrow.  Just needed to do a little dusting.

Hugs to all of you & I'll post when things settle down.

I'll read your posts tonight as I need to go get some groceries.