Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, SEPT. 1

Yea twinny @twinny70   please check out that incident.  It pays to be vigilant any time you are on a blood thinner.  Christopher is college aged.  Wow where did the time go?  It seems like he was just leaving grade school.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the aubergine, navy and taupe in the Clarks TSV Jean @KonaKat 

I have a collection of booties that range from lower to higher heels.

In this lucky brand style - the basel - I have olive suede, dark brown suede and a taupey/gray perforated nubuck.

Image result for lucky brand basel bootie olive

I have the lucky brand style - the eller - in navy suede and gray suede.  Heel is higher but not killer

Image result for lucky brand eller bootie blue

I bought this pair of lucky brand booties in the style name brolley from DSW on a killer clearance, lol.

Image result for lucky brand brolley bootie

So I guess I don't need the navy Clark's TSV. 

I still like the aubergine and the taupe Woman Very Happy.

Honored Contributor

Now that I've posted about my boot inventory (didn't even include the several pair with 3 inch heels) I'm thinking that I need another bootie like I need another hole in my head Woman Frustrated  Woman Very Happy

I'm so glad that I've built in a pause button when it comes to footwear, otherwise I'd be in ridiculous shape.

I was reading around the forums here (I think) that blazers are coming back into fashion.  I love a great blazer so I think I will use the money I thought about spending on the Clarks TSV to go towards a new blazer, assuming the tall inventory will be loaded to JCP soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Love blazers. Time will tell if you resist the Clarks boots.

Twinny--It is always good to have "bumps in the road" checked out.

I managed to trash a few things, and to use petroleium jelly to take off part of the residue from bandaids and leads. The stuff is tougher than Gorilla Glue. I'm half done.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

We all have our weakness, Bernie.  I think boots are probably one of yours.  Like you, I like blazers.  I have been looking for a navy blazer for many years, so I'm hoping to find one if they are back in fashion.  I have a Linea double-breasted red one that is a favorite -- at least five years old..

Glad you have made some progress, Jean.

In terms of my hospice patient, I am not sure if this question repetition is just something I have not seen in the past, but has been an issue with her son.  I know it is a very common problem for people with dementia.  As far as I remember, DH did not have this problem, but other ladies in my Caregivers group have had this issue with their husbands.  It can be very irritating if you are around someone all the time.  I was not irritated, just sad.