Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31)

Good Evening!  I had a fairly busy day.  No "trick or treaters" around here, but I do have my Halloween lights up.  Tomorrow, I will remove the Halloween specific decorations and bring out the few turkeys and other Thanksgiving things that I have.  The pumpkins and leaves can stay.

My landscapers came this morning -- fortunately not as early as he predicted (I was concerned about disturbing my neighbors), and they did a good job.  Church was nice -- outdoors on the covered patio, and the weather wasn't bad -- a bit windy, but not too hot or cold.  At the end of the service, they had the kids come out (in costume) and hit a pinata.  They were very cute.

I went to the gym, and it wasn't crowded at all.  Then, I came home, had lunch, and then went to pick up my Walmart order.  What a mess.  They were out of seven items in my order, and only offered two substitutions.  It took longer than normal for them to come out with the groceries, and I decided to go into the store since I needed a couple of things today.

The store used to be pretty tidy, but today it was a mess.  Very few people were wearing masks, and there were lots of partially empty shelves.  I did find some carrots (I wanted the regular ones), but they only had more expensive organic carrots.  Plus they were out of things like Old Fashioned oatmeal and had didn't have much of the yogurt I buy and not my favorite flavors.  Really disappointing.  At least I got some things I wanted, but....

I did some ironing, some cooking, and probably will watch some Netflix now.

Hope everyone had a nice Halloween and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S.  Hope your ankle is better Glenda.  Sorry to hear about your MIL.