Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th)

[ Edited ]

Good Afternoon!  Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.  Our weather is a little cooler than normal, but very comfortable.  I am happy not to need either AC or heat for a few days at least.

Church was good this morning, and I plan to go to the gym later.  Also plan to do some ironing and cooking.

After all that discussion of toilet cleaners yesterday, I discovered that I need to open two bottles.  So, I will be buying some more toilet cleaners -- somehow two is just not enough for comfort.  I had trouble finding the brands I wanted during COVID, Bernie.  Your concern about your birds would be another wrinkle as they say.

There was an obituary/opinion piece in the local paper about a friend of mine who passed away last week.  Wonderful tribute from one of his sons.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

ETA -- just saw this on Barbara's Facebook Page -

Please pray for my Vyrn. He has taken a serious decline because of pneumonia. He is having such a difficult journey.
I am exhausted.
Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th)

Prayers for Barbara and her family. It is an exhausting journey.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th)

[ Edited ]

Linda L, when we got back home on  Monday night, it  was 62° degrees in the house .  On went the heat!  It's going to be cold for a few days then it looks like we will have a few days of Indian summer.  I am sorry to hear that one of your friends passed away last week.

Barbara prayers for you & your Vyrn.

I have been trying to read your posts, but it's been a hectic week around here.    Lots of mail to catch up on,  grocery shopping & umpteen other stores to go to.

I did make it to the gym twice and I am doing my strengthening exercises twice a day.  It was a bit tricky doing them twice a day on vacation.  

We had a good time with my cousin on Friday night and last night.  It was her 60th class reunion and she looks so good.   Her DH passed away in March after a two year battle with cancer and he was supposed to be the Master of Ceremony so she did it.  Not an easy thing to do, but I'm sure she had a lot of classmate support.  I am waiting for her to send me an email update.

Church was good this morning and I wore my new $2.00 Lands End raspberry pink velour long sleeved top.   Perfect & I didn't need a jacket.

Then we met my bf from HS and a gf of her's for lunch at our favorite Italian Restaurant.  Played several games of euchre and had leftovers for supper.  Enjoyed the hot tub too.

I have my yearly checkup at the UW Clinic with my neurologist tomorrow morning. I am praying that he keeps me on the 6-8 week infusion plan.  Then it will be a bit of shopping and a good lunch out.

My dh has a check up on Wednesday with his GP for a follow up in regards to his ambulance ride to the ER on our vacation.  

It's early to bed as I have an early morning appt.

Hugs to all of you.

Glenda