Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 6)

Good afternoon, shopping friends. It is a cloudy day with an inch and a half to two inches of rain in the forecast. It is a good day for taking it easy.

I see that there is a flash event of 5 easy pays until 4pm Eastern time. I guess that is to help those that missed the last big easy pay event of which I'm losing track.

Personally, I'm living vicariously through Linda's travels in India and wishing that Summer and Australia would soon arrive I am thinking positively that I will be able to make the trip as I am bouncing back faster than they expected.

I definitely work the next three days and possibly four days. I have a distinct feeling I will be one tired person but it is good to get back into meaningful activity.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 6)

Hi Jean @KonaKat  We had some rain last night and it took a while before the sun came out today.  I'm giving the grass time to dry out and I should be able to mow tomorrow.  It needs it Woman Happy There have been so many easy pay offers lately I can't keep track.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 6)

I could not get in yesterday -- I guess too many people were using the Internet at the hotel.  Very frustrating.  Anyway, I am glad you are feeling better and have several days of work scheduled this week, Jean.  Hope you are able to work all three days and will be fine by next summer.

Hi Bernie!

Yesterday, we spent a lot of time on the bus and eating.  Lunch was fabulous.  It was an out-of-the-way place that you have to reserve well in advance -- family owned.  The husband even sang one of my favorite Italian songs (Bocelli?), and the ravioli was absolutely wonderful as was the dessert (I think it was a sort of custard/ice cream with caramel).  The rest -- fish, potatoes, etc. was great.  We are at a second lake now -- Maggoire., and the hotel looks right out on the lake.  Lovely walk along the lake, beautiful flowers, etc.  We are going by private boat to two islands today.  Hopefully, it will not be raining.  I am certainly enjoying the trip.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice Monday (it is Monday morning here.

Hugs,

Linda