Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT 30)

Hi everyone,

https://twitter.com/timorahilly/status/670899066314883072

Trusted Contributor

Linda-  Glad DH is doing well.  You do such a good job about going to the gym.  You're my hero on that.  I would be happy to send you some rain.

Meallen -  Nice graphic today.

Need to think about dinner, have a good evening everyone.

Respected Contributor

Charlene: what cute ladybugs!!!!

It is very warm here. Unseasonably warm temps. Chance of rain early next week. Down the street they are building a house. On Friday they were burning derbies. Fire dept had to respond. House appears to be ok. Next county over has put burn ban back on

My couch is having a "trunk or treat " event tomorrow. I am not participating. There is an event in my town. I will be snug at home with the critters. Have an early vet apt on Tiesday.
Honored Contributor

Hello everyone, today was scary movie day at my house.  My sister came over around 10 am and we started with Stephen King's "It".  We had a brief intermission at the end of that movie while my sister went to pick up some pizza.  We then watched Stephen King's "Salem's Lot".  

She was stretched out on the sofa and I was in the recliner. It had been years since we'd seen either movie and we enjoyed ourselves.

Actually I'm so chilled I'm thinking the grocery shopping will be done tomorrow on the way home from work, ha ha.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Evening All, seems like everyone having a good day, I did not much today, just the usual Sunday.

Most here in Chi-Town are centered on our beloved Cubbies, not doing so well, tonite it's do or die, so I'll be glued to the tv

Hugs to all

Essie

Respected Contributor

Posted on the wrong day! Oooops!

Hello friends! I finally started sleeping again and it's been really nice. I miss my dog quite a bit.

I hit a new computer 15" and need a bag of sine dirt. Not sure if I should just get a sleeve or a case. My luggage had a space for it so will just need it for running around. What do y'all use?

Wanty had been active. I ordered 2 euro pillows and white ruffly cases for my daybed and a rain coat for Beloved. I think I need to find a couple tees for tall women. The ones I have all need a cami to add length. This is an issue with most tips and I need to quit buying toss that don't fit right. I still need to order a pricey pillow cover for the wedge pillowsxi got for the daybed. I'm just putting it off until I get back.

Slowly getting things put up. We went to a movie yesterday and I loved it - Jack Reacher. I had read the book but didn't remember much.
Respected Contributor

Need a bag of some SORT not dirt. :sigh:: posting from phone is kind of a pain. Can't figure out how to edit.
Esteemed Contributor

Glad you clarified, Kathleen.  Could not figure it out.  I don't usually carry my laptop around.  On trips, I usually carry my i-pad instead.  I have a keyboard and it is also sort of like a case.  If I do carry my laptop around, I use a special computer bag of DH's.  No sleeve is needed since it is nicely padded.  I think he found it at a thrift shop.  Not sure if you have any thrift shops nearby, but that might be a relatively inexpensive solution. 

Are you going back to Texas to pick up your dog, etc?.  Sorry if I have forgotten something you told us about before.

Respected Contributor

Yes, flying back Saturday. I will have 2 weeks to finish at the house and meander to Vegas. I can't remember where in AZ you live - would love to meet if I can work it into my route! I plan on meeting Libby and 3 other Internet friends after Thanksgiving.

I may not need a bag at all. Have never used one for the old laptop. Silly me!
New Contributor

Day late, dollar short ladies, but I checked on these tablets for reviews on Amazon. I would not recommend unless they are for young children or minimal use. They are not very well rated, slow response and not all apps available on Androids are available on this, they are limited. It seemed too good to be true. They would be a way cool gift for kids or a senior citizen learning just learning technology. Otherwise I say wait for another option. Godspeed all!! JoAnn