Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 3)

Good afternoon, shopping friends. I have spent the day paying bills, and streaming some prolgrams. I also spray protected a pair of suede shoes for fall and winter use.

My  Social Security check will arrive later than usual for comfort since I am not working. The payment date, based upon my birthdate, is the second Wednesday of the month. For October, the paydate is Oct. 13, a week later than usual, I love it when the first of the month is one a Wednesday which means I get paid on the 8th. I like to compare spending and checkbook balances for the same dates so this changing paydate for Social Security is a pain. 

I did need some new bras and saw that One Hanes Place had a sale with a further reduction if two were bought. Free shipping was available also so I now have two bras on their way to me.. 

I hope everyone is enjoying this fall day, If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 3)

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Sorry about the timing for your Social Security check.  My pension always comes on the first of the month, which works better for me.  Glad you were able to find the bras on sale.  

It is mostly sunny and warm here today with a high of 90 degrees predicted.  Nice and cool for my morning walk, but it was a bit warm on the covered patio where we had church services.  I think I may need to go to the earlier service next week.

After church, I went to the gym for the first time since my trip.  For some reason, I was higher energy than normal.  Glad that I didn't push myself to go when I was so tired.

I put a bunch of things the bed since I need to re-organize and trash some things. I also have a little ironing and cleaning to do.  Nothing exciting.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda