Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT 23)

Hi ladies,

https://www.pinterest.com/pattymasters/weekend-humor/

Esteemed Contributor

Snicks--You've been getting a lot of Fall clean up done; you certainly have had the energy for it. I hope the dental appointment goes well tomorrow.

Bernie--Thanks for the movie recommendation and enjoy the rest after grocery shopping.

Marijane--Sorry you are having issues posting on the Board. I can't imagine having a selection of stores just within a mile's distance. Oh yes, I can. I once lived in a city where you could find anything nearly at any time.

Linda--Enjoy your gym time. I imagine that you will be visiting DH later in the day.

meallen--Thanks for the appropriate graphic. It may not be a nap, but I do plan an afternoon encounter with the bed, the Kindle and, of course, Midnight.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Jean.  The gym was fine, but a guy was "hogging" one of my machines, so I was one machine short today.  I don't feel that bad about it, and I know I could have waited for him to finish, but I wanted to visit DH.  Got there when he had just finished lunch, so we walked around a few times and called his DD who was taking a walk with her girls and their friends.  I will return later to feed him dinner and bring some more ice cream.  I found out that he is very low on it yesterday evening.  

I had both lunch and dinner there yesterday, and both were good.  Lunch was quiche and dinner a special Mexican soup.  "Larry" was causing trouble again, but fortunately he did not bother me.  They said that he was bothering DH before I visited the second time, but I don't know how that happened.  Not sure if I mentioned it, but I had brought him chewable multivitamins, and they gave him one yesterday -- much easier for him to take, which makes me happy.

We had an expected rain storm yesterday afternoon as I was leaving the facility.  My feet were soaked, and the rest of me wasn't much better.  Oh well....

About three years ago I had a professional bra fitting locally, and I have been wearing the same style bra ever since.  Anyway, they are not inexpensive, but I found an on-line place that sells them for less sometimes (sales).  Today, I took advantage of their offer of 30% off and free shipping.  Not a planned expense, but I don't feel bad about it.  But, I really need to call a halt to any additional "want" spending at least until the end of the month  

Hope everyone sleeps well.