Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, OCT. 18)

Marijane, Did you buy the cuddle duds TSV?  I thought it was cute and wished I didn't have such long arms when it was aired.

LIndaR, you are the second person I chat with in the forums who opened her door and saw a doe or fawn.  That is so exciting.

Arlene, if I remember correctly you are going for a Masters degree in religion?  If not, correct me.  Roughly how long have you been in school to get the degree?  I admire people who wanted higher education.  I've always been more of a trade school kinda gal.  Just teach me what to do and don't talk me to death :-)

LindaL, chocolate can be in my house until it goes bad.  I just noticed a can of coca cola in my fridge- with a picture of Santa on it, rofl.  Must be from last Christmas.  I could probably remove rust with it now.  I'm sorry you had another rough night with your DH. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--I read that the chocolates are good for up to 9 months. The website gave info on proper storage temperatures. I think  for someone with your discipline that a piece of two a day would be a great reward. The calorie count is 170 calories for two pieces.  If you enjoy Tom Selleck, I think you would enjoy these movies. I got hooked on them by streaming them from Netflix.  I really hope that things improve with DH. Being a caregiver is not an easy task.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Bernie I am not sure if it was the s:v but since I had bought two,black,gray, they probably were.  I went back after I received my 1 order and bought animal print and the wine color.  I think Rosa and Karen bought them too...the number is a 268468' as I said this is my uniform till the spring. I am a,lways so cold....in the summer I sit with a fleece top and blanket on with me with the a/c going!

LindaL I admire your restraint on the chocolate....if I bought them they would be gone by Christmas...I usually only buy the small packages of potato chips for Halloween because I have been known to eat, buy, and re-eat candy I buy for the kids.

I am glad you checked out LLBeans Arlene, they are pricy but they have wonderful customer service.if something goes wrong.   I have their  visa CC for years  and you receive points .

Can't help with the tablet Bernie, I have an iPad that I use just about for everything..I do have an apple desk top but hardley use it,,,my DH  does for email.  I also have the original iPad that will be 5 yrs old the kids gave me and still going..slow,but going.  I bought a newer one 2 yrs ago.  I also got the Amazon Fire a few weeks ago,smaller, and figured I use it  for  reading..haven't use that function yet.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the tablet in blue.  It was literally a coin toss to decide between blue and red.  I think I will like it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Marijane--I hadn't heard of Cuddl duds, so I did a search to see what was available. I think I like the booties A268587.

Bernie--I hope you enjoy your tablet. If you don't use a keyboard with it, you might want to get an inexpensive stylus from Amazon, one that has a toggle on the end that you can insert in the ear bud hole to keep it with the tablet when not in use.

Waiting for the Jesse Stone movie on the Hallmark Channel. While doing so, I wrapped a bunch of coins to take to the bank. I do this periodically and then when I get over $100, I take it to the bank and get bills for it. It is amazing how quickly forgotten change can add up.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.