Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, NOV. 17)

[ Edited ]

Good morning/afternoon!  It is nice and sunny here, and should make it up into the 80's -- these are higher than normal temperatures for us.  They are still predicting much cooler and rainy weather starting on Tuesday, but we do need the rain, and I have a blanket in the ready, if needed.

I had a nice hospice visit yesterday, but my patien's son canceled for next week since his whole family will be in town.  They certainly don't need another person in the mix.  At least I know well in advance.

Today is another free S&H day here, which is always a temptation to me.  But, so far, so good.  I am looking at some flameless candles I think a couple of you have ordered H220138, and I may lose my resistance soon despite having plenty of flameless candles, these are different.

I slept pretty well last night, and I think that I probably should just accept that sleeping much past 5:15 a.m. isn't in the cards for me.  Pretty strange for a retired person, but I guess my body doesn't like much more than 6 hours sleep.  When I was working, I thought I would sleep later rather than earlier, but.....

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice Sunday, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

ETA -- I ordered the candles after realizing that the price for two flameless candles is less than buying a "regular" candle that I had been considering.  If these work as well as others I have had, they will last for many years.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, NOV. 17)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte   I was basically tuned in to episodes of my favorite podcast on Sunday because I was a little aggravated.  There was another water main break in front of the same house that experienced the water main break last year.  They turned off the water for several hours while they repaired the break and all I could think about was the new toilet parts I installed in the 1/2 bath.  I replaced those parts because some kind of sedminent got into the line from that last water main break Woman LOL

It could be worse - I could be the homeowner who keeps getting their yard torn up by the utility people.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise