Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, NOV. 13)

Good afternoon, shopping friends. I see that the thread has not been started so I will take a brief moment to do so.

I have just returned from Puerto Rico, so I am tired from the activities, lack of sleep and travel. It is a spectacular place to visit, and we did tours that showed us the highlights of the entire island rather than focusing alone on San Juan or Old San Juan. 

We did no shopping while there as we were busy on seeing the island and experiencing many of its cultural delights. It is interesting to note that the #1 selling JC Pennys, Macy's and K-Mart are located in San Juan.

Did we enjoy the area? Yes! We already plan to return next year at the same time. We loved the area, the hotel and the people we encountered.  We enjoyed the local cuisine each day we were there.

This is the beach located a block from our hotel, but it must be noted that their mountains are so green with the trees and vegetation.

PRBeach.jpg

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, NOV. 13)

Ooops! I see that Bernie posted the thread while I was composing. Please enter any comments on her thread.
**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.