Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MARCH 20th)

Good Evening!  It was nice on my walk this morning, but now is windy, raining, and cooler.  

I haven't been watching the Q today, but I certainly don't need a new computer at this time.  

Yesterday evening, my eyes started bothering me so much that I decided to just go to bed rather than read or watch TV.  Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well, and woke with a headache, etc.  I finally decided to use one of my at home COVID tests, and it turned out negative.  So, I took some pain medicine and went for my walk.  Since then, I have been fine.  

Today I watched a video on how people who have osteoporosis/osteopenia should use some gym machines.  It was good for me to keep those guidelines in mind when I was at the gym this afternoon.  

Much to my surprise, my Pampered Chef items arrived today -- I had just ordered last Sunday.  

DD texted me that she has the stomach flu that my SIL and youngest DGS had last week.  Hope my DGD doesn't get it as well.

Hope everyone has had a nice Sunday.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda 

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MARCH 20th)

Hi @LindaLatte  ooh sorry the family is being worked over by the stomach flu.  My weakness is anything stomach related.  I can take all kinds of aches and pains but anything that with stomach upset - I turn into a 5 year old and want to cry.

Happy First Day of Spring.  I swapped out the winter tablecloth for a spring version, swapped out the heart shaped wreath on the front door for something more floral and put up the few spring/easter themed decor items that I own.

It's cheerful without going overboard.  We had lots of sunshine today which was so appreciated after the rain and gloomy skies yesterday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise