Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MAR 19)

Good morning, shopping friends. It is a so-so day weather-wise. I long for the beautiful weather and temps that we had before the cold front moved in.

While on FB, I saw a QVC promo for a pair of Clarks sandals which looked great and is tempting me as I don't have a pair in the espardille wedge style with some height for height challenged people such as myself. I didn't check it out but time will tell. I doubt that I will go that route as my Vionic TSV sandals are still "in process."

I did break over and ordered the upcoming TSV air fryer. I've been debating these for months, so I decided to see if the hype is justified. Wonder if I will get it before the Vionic TSV sandals? Amazon and other online stores shipping has me spoiled. The Q didn't used to be this slow on TSVs.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MAR 19)

Hello all, thanks for starting the thread Jean @KonaKat.  I don't know if I mentioned it yesterday, the Q shipped the Joan Rivers necklace yesterday.  So far I've heard back from two women who ordered it and received it.  One good review, one return (some low quality beadwork).  So, I have a 50/50 chance that mine will be okay, lol.

I just came home from seeing Beauty and the Beast at the movie theatre.  Great movie - the theatre was packed for a 10 am show.  Many parents with kids and the kids were well behaved.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Wishing you the best of luck on the JR necklace. The Beauty and the Beast movie must be very good. An individual from here went to the city on Saturday to see the movie and all showings were sold out for the day.

I'm watching "Up in the Air" streamed from Hulu while doing some paper reviews and what should go. I definitely work Monday, Thursday and Friday.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure that sometime on ITKWD they will be selling food, dietary needs for after eating all that food, etc. I'm not sure that they will sell this, however:

thinmints.JPG

Honored Contributor

@KonaKat

lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  I think I saw the same Clark's sandals and thought they looked nice.  I am having some foot issues now, so I doubt that I'll try them, but they are very cute.  Hope you like the air fryer -- I like the concept, but I am still debating how much I would use it.  Glad you are working several days next week.  

Hi Bernie -- glad you enjoyed the movie.  I heard that it is extremely popular.  Hope your necklace is a good one.  I bought quite a lot of Joan's jewelry years ago -- mostly the egg pendant necklaces.  When my mother-in-law passed (and maybe when my Mom did), I took the ones that I had given them.  Most of them have stood the test of time, and are still very pretty.  But, one -- happens to be one with red crystals, has several missing crystals.  It is unfortunate since I wear plenty of red, and it was particularly pretty.  

Church and the gym were fine today, and DH seems to be doing pretty well.  They had him in his "Croc" sandals instead of his regular shoes and socks, and he seemed okay with that.  Of course, he isn't walking, but..... I'm having some problems with my eyes and sneezing which may be due allergies.  Just not sure.  Very warm again today -- highs in the 90's.  

Nothing exciting planned here -- ironing and going back to visit DH later.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a good evening!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Sorry you are having some foot issues. I won't be ordering the Clarks only because I am now well supplied with shoes. The Vionics TSV sandals finally shipped today. I'm glad that yoiu were able to visit with DH. I do hope it is "just" allergies that is affecting you. It still makes for a very uncomfortable situation.

Honored Contributor

Image result for sunday blessings images