Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JUNE 5th)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.  I heard from DD, and she loves the house except for the carpet color.  She didn't have time to send pictures today, but promised to do so tomorrow.  

I decided to watch the church service on-line today since both of the regular pastors were away.  It turned out to be a very nice service, and I was singing along with the hymns. 

Today I plan to do some cooking, cleaning, and a little ironing plus go to the gym. Patting myself on the back for doing a little decluttering this morning (bathroom cabinets).  There is so much to do -- one day at a time.

It was pretty warm/hot on my walk this morning -- I really need to go even earlier this time of the year.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers. Hope everyone has a nice day.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JUNE 5th)

LindaLatte---I find those limited time declutterings to be very satisfying. (especially in the bathrooms). I'm started to attempt the same thing in the laundry room. The work room is another story. LOL  

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JUNE 5th)

I'm so glad that your daughter loves the house Linda @LindaLatte   Carpet isn't cheap however of all the things that could be an issue carpet can be replaced fairly easily.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise