Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 3)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hot here with a slight chance of rain.  Thus far, I haven't heard any fireworks.  Since my neighborhood is mostly full of retired people and quite a few go away for the summer, I have not had an issue with them here.  They were an problem sometimes in Maryland.  Some of my dogs didn't like them, and there was a time when DD couldn't stand them either.   Hope they are not too bad in your area.

It was okay on my walk this morning -- not too hot and cloudy.  Church and the gym went well.  I have plenty to do here -- cooking, cleaning, and a little ironing.  But, I'm just not feeling like doing much right now.  I am concerned that one of my hearing aids doesn't seem to be working.  If it doesn't improve, I guess I will need to see the audiologist.  

My Fitbit (Versa 2) is still working, so the TSV is not tempting me.  I hope any of you who order it or something else here or elsewhere enjoy your purchase.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 3)

LindaLatte--- It's been hot (for us) and zero rain in the forecast. They were "off" on the "Monsson" strorm prediction for the holiday weekend. I was crossing my fingers that we would have enough rain to curb the neighbors noise makers but no such luck.One more long night with the dogs and then peace will return.

I have to say that the "new"version of the FittBit caught my eye. I decided that it was not for me because I can become too attached to the blood pressure monitor. LOL I'm better off if I just get thru my day and check my numbers once a day. It sure did look complete. 

Hope your hearing aid malfuntion is an easy fix. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 3)

Playing catchup on thread again.

It was less humid on Sunday and  I was able to kill two birds with one stone before it got hot - aired out the house and did the lawn work. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise