Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 10th)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope everyone has had a nice Sunday.  It is hot here --106 at the moment.  They are predicting even hotter weather tomorrow and have issued an excessive heat warning.  

Church was good, and I dropped off quite a bit of food at the food bank next door.  They were not open last weekend, so I had extra.  

I saw in the newspaper that one of the of the hospice patients I have been delivering supplies to for quite a while (probably a year and a half or so) had passed away.  He was such a nice man -- always smiling and thanking me.  They even mentioned hospice in the obituary.

After church, I went to the gym which was more crowded than usual for late morning on a Sunday.  But, I had no problems getting on "my" machines. 

Although I love candles -- flameless and regular, I have no need for more.  And, I don't need any Christmas decorations, etc.  So, I haven't watched the Q this weekend.  Hope any of you who ordered here or elsewhere enjoy what you purchased.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 10th)

LindaLatte---106 is too hot for me.  That's too hot with or without the humidity. 

It's nice the paper mentioned the hospice group in the notice. 

I watched some of the CIJ (mostly the repeat late night  runs). I found another under $20 set of gift bags and tissue deal so now I'm fully stocked for wrapping gifts this year. YIPPEE I did splurge an ordered a candle pedastal that was on clearance. I've had that on my wish list for over a year. Crossing my fingers it arrives in tact.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JULY 10th)

I didn't watch CIJ either Linda @LindaLatte   We finally had the kind of summer weather I like - sunny, breezy and 70's - and I was not thinking about Christmas.  May your former hospice patient rest in peace.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise