Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  It is mostly sunny, and we are expecting highs in the low 70's today.  I know many are expecting/experiencing winter storms, and I hope everyone is okay.

Nothing exciting going on here.  We had a good Zoom church service this morning, including some "break out" small groups.  I was happy to meet some church members and learn more about them.

Other than that, I have been doing some cooking, and did a Leslie Sansone DVD earlier.  Looking forward to a nice walk soon.

Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  and all who follow.  Not too much going on here.  We did get snow overnight and it was very manageable.  As usual Ohio got his worse.  I slept well last night and was up at 5:30 am.  Wow, better than Friday night when I didn't sleep well.  Talk about weird dreams.  I sometimes watch The Dodo videos on twitter and think I need to focus on happier rescues/fosters.

My dream was so bizarre Friday night - I have no idea where the first part came from.... in the dream I looked out of my kitchen window and saw two guys beating a guy with snow shovels Woman Surprised  I called the cops in my dream and then stepped on my patio and a gaggle of straggly, undernourished dogs ran into my house Woman Very Happy  Right before I woke up I was saying, okay, you're safe, calm down and let me get you something to eat.

Suffice it to say, because my dreams often pick up where they left off, I tossed and turned the rest of the night because I was afraid of falling asleep too deeply.

I'm glad you SIL is home and I hope he continues to improve.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread.  Nothing exciting here today either. I did catch the Lug show but I wasn't in the need for one despite one I really liked. 

Bernie--The snow situation was odd here. 50 miles away, my niece had 4 inches of snow when she left for work at 4:30am. Just as she started to arrive at work 20 miles away, it started raining. It has done nothing but pour the rain here making it a very gloomy day.

I didn't feel the best today so I rested as I am supposed to work this week. I hope the roads are in decent shape tomorrow morning. I don't like negotiating crooked roads in the dark in questionnable weather.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.