Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JAN 27)

Charlene--Good purchase on the rhodalite garnet. Enjoy it!! You will enjoy paying online. I've done it for a long time. I have some utilities going on a rewards card I pay in full online. Others I pay online from my checking. Like Bernie, the only things being automatically pulled out of my checking are my car payment, car insurance monthly and house insurance quarterly. 

Twinny--Happy Birthday!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JAN 27)

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your nice birthday wishes.  It was a fun one.  We had breakfast out before church and then met friends for lunch at a nice restaurant.  Then the girls beat the guys at cards.

My DD sent me 2 dozen beautiful roses in different colors.  I think one dozen for being sick and one dozen for being a year older.  Lol.  My DH added balloons and my ds sent me a gift card for Kohl's. I bought a gift to me from me and it is a collapsible coffee pot for when we start to travel again. I will be having fun at DSW & Kohl's when it warms up a bit.

We are supposed to be getting 5-10" of snow starting tonight and going into tomorrow.  Then a chili factor of -50° by Tuesday and Wednesday.  That's probably waaaaay too cold for me.

We have my DH's diabetes class on Tuesday and I have my infusion on Wednesday, so we will be out & about.

Hugs to all of you.