Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, FEB 12)

@3suwm5

I hope you love your bag as much as I loved the oryany Kaley when it arrived on Friday.  I'd swear I heard a choir of angels sing when I opened that box and unwrapped the bag.

I think I missed your birthday :-(

Related image

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@3suwm5

I hope you love your bag as much as I loved the oryany Kaley when it arrived on Friday.  I'd swear I heard a choir of angels sing when I opened that box and unwrapped the bag.

I think I missed your birthday :-(

Related image

@Bird mama  That's funny!!  I hope I hear angels too!

No you didn't miss my birthday, it's February 22, George Washington's birthday.  Thank you so much for the wishes, I sure appreciate it.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  Sorry I'm so late in posting.  I tried to do so on my tablet, but messed up.  Anyway, DH was able to walk a little yesterday and then again this evening.  He didn't do well last night according to the caregiver on duty.  I guess that is the way it goes.

His DD and I went out to dinner yesterday evening, and we had a nice visit.  She is very kind, and appreciates my care for her Dad.

We visited DH this morning before I drove her to the airport.  She discovered as we were pulling up to the terminal that her flight had been delayed for 30 minutes, but it was too late for us to do anything else.  Fortunately, we were not terribly early for her flight.

I didn't get my Saturday financial review done yesterday, and I have not finished yet today.  In addition, I have not done the ironing.  Oh well....  It will be done sooner or later.

Sorry to hear about your son's truck, 3suwm5.  But, thank goodness he was not hurt and did not hit another car.  Another reason to hate ice on streets.  

It was cooler here today, and it is sprinkling rain.  Tomorrow's high is supposed to be in the low 60's.  Quite a contrast to the mid to high 80's we had for a couple of days.  But, it is February after all.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda.