Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, DEC. 5th)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope everyone had a nice Sunday, and your weather is okay.  I found it chilly on my walk this morning, but now it is up to 70 degrees and sunny.  My house is still a bit chilly, but.....

Church was good this morning, and they announced that services will be starting later next week.  Still outdoors on the patio, and they would like people to wear better masks (KN95 or equivalent).   They take your temperature when you arrive, and space the chairs to avoid too close contact.  

After church, I went to the gym.  Nothing of note planned for the rest of the day.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a good evening and sleep well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, DEC. 5th)

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today.  Your weather sounds divine.  I can not complain, we have been in the 50's and no snow or ice (no snow or ice is wonderful) so I will take colder temps.  I do have a feeling we will pay for this later.

We got our Christmas decorations out, I have them all sitting on the kitchen counter (I don't have a ton of decorations).  Was going to put them out but ended up with a stomach bug.  I do feel better now, not sure what happened there.

I have a lot of cleaning to get done, ( we are doing a open house on the 26th for family instead of a dinner.  I have my work cut out for me and I need to start planning what I am going to have.  Wish me luck.

Watching some things we recorded, we watch The Zoo, it shows what goes on behind the scenes at the Bronx Zoo.  It is very interesting.

Off to watch some more.  Hope everyone has a great evening.