Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I'm gearing up to watching AM Style before getting involved in things around the house. While watching AM Style I'll be applying leather cleaner to a handbag to see if I can get rid of a couple of marks.

The temp is 38 degrees right now, so I'm looking forward to having the heat fixed. Right now, I'm bundled up in sweats (real fashion), topped by one of those 35 degrees below shawls with pockets. This thing is going on three years old and is one of the best purchases I ever made to keep out the chill.

I worked yesterday in a self-contained classroom in which there are a variety of challenges. One of the challenges, in the morning, refused to do what the teacher requested and hit her. The aide intervened and was also hit. The assistant principal was called and also received the same treatment before the challenge calmed down with the teacher and assistant principal removing him to a room to cool down. I had a different class in the morning but had this one in the afternoon when the teacher was involved with the parent in a meeting. The challenge was no problem in the afternoon, much to my relief.

This type of weather promotes an urge to buy, more out of comfort than out of need. Right now, I'm eyeing the tablet being featured on HSN. I already have a tablet but this one has some features mine doesn't at a very good price. I despise virtual keyboards as I'm a touch typist at a fast rate. This one "types" by voice activation and is 8 inches whereas mine is 7 inches. It is an Acer. a brand I have in a netbook which has been excellent. Time will tell. This is an expense that I could do without as I have a trip to Hawaii coming up the week before and the week of Thanksgiving. I will likely see what Amazon is pushing for the Acer.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

LOL!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.