Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY)

Good morning, fellow shoppers! I was up bright and early, and am now watching AM Style, which is my favorite "Style."

I'll be going to the city today to have lunch with a friend, and then see what else I can discover. I'm still trying to be good, and buy only what is considered a need. I'm sure that if I rotate some things out of a closet, I might consider them "new,' and others will consider them the same. "Is that new?" To which I reply, "This old thing? No, but I just rediscovered it."

You may find this hard to believe but I did not watch the midnight show of B Makowsky. I was tired, and really didn't need a bag so I decided to pass. The day is not over, however.

It looks as if I'm ending six weeks without a non-essential purchase. For some reason, I do not have an urge to purchase. I do have to purchase some veggies today, and don't even really like shopping for groceries now. I think I'm suffering from the Winter blahs, and am waiting for Spring and renewal.

I have lost another two pounds this week or ten pounds since January 1. This is additional motivation not to buy clothes right now.

Have a great day! If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.