Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY)

Good morning, shoppers! I am watching AM Style but so far have not been tempted. I like LG's items but I already have Balance N Brighten. I do like it but don't like Bronze N Brighten.

For any of you who are watching your weight, QVC is now offering Pizza Fit & Free. This pizza is frequently used by those following Weight Watchers or Nutrisystem. Fit and Free Pizza is rumored to be on QVC tonight. It is in the system now and can be ordered. It is item M22493; the price is $46+ with shipping included for 10 pizzas. Each pizza is 248 calories with zero fat and zero cholesterol but packs in 20g of protein.

I'm currently watching the Tummy Slimming jeans being presented. Anytime I've bought pants with a tummy slimming panel, I looked bigger from the extra material in the front.

Speaking of watching weight, I have lost seven pounds this month. This is amazing since winter usually is not kind to me. Comfort food usually calls but this time I've been good. My comfort food has been Nestle's fat free hot chocolate.

I've done very well with my shopping this month. Only essentials have been bought. The next month, however, may be another matter.

We will have warming temperatures today so once the black ice is gone, I'm going to the Post Office to see what mail I have as I haven't been there since Tuesday. The rumor is that there is another storm developing.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.