Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. It is a brisk zero degrees right now but I am keeping warm by watching my favorite "Style," AM Style.

I don't need a new handbag but I do like the wallet that matches the TSV. If I were to get another handbag, it would be the Tig multi-color crossbody bag which I think is on easy pay or was yesterday.

I went almost 21 days before I purchased a "want." I guess the Tarte eyeliner duo could be classified as a need since I'm looking for the right eyeliner that lasts in the color I want, but the reality is that I could have done without it.

I'm amazed that the winter doldrums created by the non-stop snow episodes have not caused me to comfort shop. Instead, I satisfy the urge by downloading free ebooks from Amazon.....amd then reading them. So far, I have around 50 books on the Kindle. Despite my doubts about my use of the gadget, this has been the most cost effective purchase I have made in ages. It has been used everyday!

I may take another look at that Tig crossbody bag I mentioned but put it on my wish list. Despite the fact easy pays makes it attractive, the price is not so bad that it can't be purchased at the full price at a later time. I think it is in the neighborhood of $80.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.