Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I just turned on the AM Style, my favorite Style, in time to see a preview of the InStyler. The Clarisonic can't be too far behind or if not today, then next week.

I saw that the BMak crossbody bag I love is featured again this morning. I love that bag and have it in too many colors but most of them came as new with tags from an eBay seller in my state. In perfect condition with everything included, I saved major dollars on them.

I received a Dr. Perricone kit as a birthday gift. It is quality and I appreciated the gift very much as it isn't something I would buy myself. I like quality skin care but hesitate at that type of price tag on a regular basis. As a result, trying the line was a real treat.

I have no idea what I will do today. It will be a dry day with temps in the 20s to low 30s. It would be a good day to get out and do something but to make a130+ mile round trip just to see a movie doesn't seem like a wise use of money with the ever escalating gas prices.

Whatever you do today, have a great day. This day will not be repeated, so make the best of it.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.