Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Sorry to hear about your friend having to deal with her husband's illness plus restrictions on visiting, etc., Glenda.  Unfortunately, there are quite a few people in her position these days.  I will keep her in my prayers.

My nephew Steve is starting his last round of chemo, and he will have another scan next month.  Unfortunately, he has been sick from the chemo, lost weight, etc.  He is another one who could use prayers.  

I saw on Facebook that the weather in TN is not very nice today, so Jean and her niece are planning indoor activities.  I'm sure they will still have fun.

And, I also saw on FB Charlene and her husband kayaking on a lake.  Looked beautiful.

Nothing exciting going on here.  I took my walk this morning -- not too hot, but got warm by the end.  Today's high is predicted to be 98 degrees.  Before I had breakfast I planted the plants I bought at the nursery yesterday.  Hope that I don't kill them by overwatering this time.

No TSV for me since I have quite a few compression socks already.  But, I see they are quite popular.  I hope any of you who order like them very much.  I am tempted by the Q2 sheets, but I am concerned about wrinkles.  I don't mind ironing pillow cases, but not the sheets.  Just not sure if these are prone to wrinkles.  Decisions, decisions.....

My friend Bev called me yesterday evening, and she is back home.  After a rough night, she is doing somewhat better, and a couple of her friends have helped a lot, including having the cleaners come, removing the shag rug (tripping hazard), etc.  It sounds like Bev is not ready for in person/socially distanced meetings yet.  She wants me to use Face Time, but I don't have an I phone.  However, I do have an I pad (original version), that I use for trips.  Needless to say, no trips, no I pad use.  So, I need to see if I can get it going again and do Face Time.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day and stays safe.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well. 

Linda -  Thank you for starting today.  I am glad your friend is home and you get to see her soon.  Sorry about your nephew, I do hope he feels better after the treatments are over.  I hope Jean and her niece have good time.  I am so ready to go somewhere (anywhere) right now.  

Just go done cutting grass and trimming our lilac bush out front.  I planted it when DH got married and it is 21 years old, unfortunately it is time for it to come out.  That will be a project for next year.  I have started my list for next year projects ( I like to think ahead).  

Not much happening around here.  Since I worked outside today, tomorrow is inside projects ( and there are a lot of them) I think my maid quit, it is looking sad around here.

Need to get the meatloaf made, have a good afternoon everyone.