Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2)

@Bird mama wrote:

@twinny70   Is the new car the first car you've have that doesn't require a key in the ignition?  If so, I can relate.  When I bought my NIssan Altima 2 years ago the sales guy cracked up when I said, where's the key?  Where do I put the key?  He said, here's the key (hidden in the fob) for the door.  I said no, where is the back up if the push button thing malfunctions?

It took me 6 months to stop trying to insert the key in the steering column.  I also had to be really careful about knowing where my keys were at all time.  I tend to hit the door lock button when I get out of the car and I was fearful that my keys would be on the passenger seat or something and I would lock myself out.

It's different Woman Very Happy

Bird Mama, yes this is the first time we don't here a 🔑🔑 to start it.  The car salesman told us that we would never lock ourselves out because the key will be in our pocket.  Ha.  Ha.  Most of my pants don't have pockets in them.  I will probably have to put the key fob in my coat pocket.  My DH is having so much fun reading all of the info.  It's almost like Christmas around here without QVC