Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, NOV. 26)

Javelina and son, lol.

Image result for javelina

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Snicks--I don't know that one is better than the other. I just believe in using just one but I know some who enroll in several. I started out with FatWallet as it was the original followed by eBates. FatWallet had a great forum that told people of buys, etc. in addition to earning cash back. I really liked that you could let the cash back accumulate there until you requested it  The trick to using these is to use them only if you had planned on buying without thinking of the cash back. I use it for booking hotel reservations as some chains are linked through it. The Q cashback varies from 1% to 3% or more depending upon day.

Linda--You did well on your cash earnings yesterday but I know that was not the primary reason for getting the TSV yesterday  but $6 is $6 added to the cash back account.

Bernie--Sorry you didn't think to enroll before the JCPenny purchase. I piggyback these cashback things by using a credit card that gives cash back also based upon amount which is great as long as the card is paid in full. I've been letting my Amazon Signature Visa accumulate cash back for a long time. I have $850 setting there waiting for me to use it whenever the need arises. I just use these as a savings vehicle for special purposes.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KonaKat

As someone who has been clothed by JCP since 1981, lol, it's a guarantee I will shop there.  I may have missed ebates this time.  Going to enroll now.

Honored Contributor

Ooh, just enrolled at received a $10 bonus.  I'm on my way, ha ha ha

Honored Contributor

@LindaLatte and @KonaKat, thanks to both of you for your answer about ebates and Mr Rebate.
Hi to everyone who posted since i did earlier, I have read all your posts, just too worn out to respond, lol. I did get outside. Raked the entire front and sides of yard, got all that burned. Tomorrow I will do the 3 back lots with the riding mower and some raking, we are predicted for rain, but not till later in the day, so I hope to finish up. This will be my last time doing leaf cleanup this year. Whatever else lands will stay till Spring, lol. Have a nice evening, everyone.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I'm watching an old PBS (2007), I think, special of Ray Price, Merle Haggard, and Willie Nelson. Brought back memories. Of course both Ray Price and Merle Haggard have passed now, but they were sure good.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  Is it called Last of the Breed?  It's on my tv, also PBS.  What are the odds?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, yes, that's it. Lol
Honored Contributor

Now it's The Highwaymen.