Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MAY 29)

Good Afternoon!  It is another dry and hot day here with a high of 97 degrees expected.  Fortunately, it wasn't too hot during my early morning walk.  

When I saw the TSV at Midnight (Q time), it was selling quickly, so I went ahead and ordered the navy ones.  If guilt about my excess happens before it is shipped, I may cancel.  But, that is unlikely.  

Very quiet day for me -- usual laundry and weekly financial review, etc.  DH's older DGD graduated from high school yesterday, and it was nice to see pictures on FB.  She is a pretty girl, and very smart.

I saw some threads about certain styles of clothing being unflattering on everyone.  While there are styles I don't care for at all, those are ridiculous statements in my opinion.  Things that don't look good on me can be beautiful on someone else. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice Saturday, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MAY 29)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  and all who follow.  I like the pants you ordered and navy is my favorite shade of blue.  I was fairly busy yesterday.  My sister had the day off and she wanted to drop off great nieces birthday present early - it's another American Girl doll.  This is the little girl of my youngest niece (family all went through covid).  Sister figured that great niece deserved to get her doll early and be able to play with her all summer.  Great niece's birthday is end of September.

So my youngest niece (great niece's mom) and her partner moved into a new home after Thanksgiving.  Yesterday was the first time I drove there and just let me say, Jesus :-)

This one is even more rural and not a place I would try in the dark or in the winter.  My sister and I stopped at a couple of stores along the way.  It was in the 40's, raining and windy as all get out.  I seem to pick the worst weather to drive somewhere unfamiliar.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise