Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MARCH 17)

Hi Everyone!

It's overcast, cold and a few sprinkles. We had rain all night. It looks like the forecat was a bit off. Tomorrow it's suppose to warm up to 60 so I have dog baths on list.

LindaLatte--What an ordeal with your insurance and the state. That stuff drives me crazy until it's resolved. It is so difficult to get a "person' on the other end of tthe line. (especially one that knows how to fix the error). Hopefully, that will be the last of your "surprises".

I did some late grocery shopping yesterday. The store wasn't crowed but of course they only had two cashiers. (again) I spend as much time in line as I did shopping. I sure hope we can bring our own totes sooner than later. I really miss the convenience of keeping the cold items cold until I get home. Crossing my fingers on that issue.

I had a bad allergic reaction to perfume or some scent when I was at the AtHome store on Wednesday. My face was swelling up where the elastic mask straps were making marks. I take medication daily but certain scents trigger reactions. I took it easy until late yesterday and then decided to get a few groceries late in the day. 

I watched the repeat of Lock & Lock with MaryBeth last night. They have some new items with handles. I was so tempted but decided to wait. I love the larger containers because they hold the items that I use for the dogs and stock up on for us. 

The weather channel had another special on freak storms that turned deadly and it featured two cities that we lived in/near in years past. I had never heard about the storms but it sure is interesting to see how fast the weather can turn on you.started to gather a few supplies  so we are prepared for a tornado or water tower/land slide disaster. It reminded me that I need to finish that "stash". 

I did watch most of AN Style and was tempted by Renee's top and crop pants and a few other items. They sold out too quickly so my budget is safe. I guess that's a good thing.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MARCH 17)

i think you're a month behind!!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL--I should have had that other cup of coffee!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have copied this thread with the correct date at the top.  To avoid possible confusion, please post to the "new" thread.  Thanks.

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--Thank you.... 

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

LOL--I should have had that other cup of coffee!!

i'm having one of those days, too!!  actually...i wish it was march 17....i hate to see the summer coming....i'm a fall/winter person!!