Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MARCH 10)

Hi Everyone!

Well...it's warm and sunny today with some wind.  Great day to do take care of the outside chores (in the morning).  I'm still searching for a "safe" spot for the gazing ball from the dogs ball play to the hubby's backpack blower. LOL

I treated myself and watched most of AM Style. I was tempted by a few things but only ordered the Perfect Formula nail tratment. I love that stuff and it works for me. I know I need  gifts for Mother's Day so I'm not in the panic about shipping time. I just received the JM body scrub that was ordered at the beginning of March. The tracking was even confused on this one. 

I did receive the JR metallic skirt from the lunchtime specials and it's so much prettier in person. I also received the Linea sparkle top. I'm tempted to order the navy but am trying to have some restraint. 

I read some postings about the Farmers Almanac summer weather predictions and it stated warmer than ususal temps with rain for the East and South. Expect some winds. Hurricane season is predicted to be bad again. I hope they are wrong for everyone's sake.

I hope everyone is feeling well or getting much needed rest.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, MARCH 10)

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Fressa.  Hope the weather isn't too bad this summer.  Really hope we get some rain this year since last year was the driest ever.  Not good when you live in a desert area.

Your yard sounds so lovely.  I like those gazing balls, but have never purchased one.  

I didn't watch all of AM Style, but I did see the Perfect Formula.  I love it as well, but I have some.  Anyway, that presentation made me absolutely determined to find my product, and resulted in cleaning out the bathroom cabinets.  Of course, I found it after going through several. 

The good part is that I was forced to to the job, plus I found some things that I could easily do without.  I have the bad habit of trying a new product but deciding it is just not my favorite.  Since I spent "good money" on it, I don't dispose of it right away, which is a mistake.

Glad you like the clothing you ordered.  Have you (or any of our posters) tried the Kim Gravel Flexibelle pants/capris, pedal pushers?  I ask because I am searching for some pedal pushers, and she had some in AM Style.  But, they got mixed reviews -- some said that they fell apart after a year or less (not good), and others said that they ran very large.  Normally, I am a size 8 petite in pants (true of IM pants) or small petite in Susan Graver, etc.  I was interested because these pedal pushers didn't flare out at the knee -- not a look that I like.

I thought some of the patterns in the TSV were cute, but I don't need any more purses, and this one is small for me.

My new washer arrived, and I'm having great fun learning about the features, etc.  The installers were super nice, and I have all the furniture back on place (I moved things so they would have a clear path).

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte---I'm glad your new washer arrived and delivery was a good experience. 

I do have the Kim Gravel pedal pushers (denim) and really like them. I actually purchased two different sizes because I'm inbetween sizes. I carry my weight in my middle (like Carolyn) so I wasn't sure. I do prefer a snug (not tight ) fit on my leg because I need the support for my bad leg. I found both sizes (8 & 10) to fit and strech and recover. I kept the size 10 but only because of my front weight issue. They are my favorite denim and I wear them every time I grocery shop in the summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the information.