Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JUNE 11)

Good Afternoon!  We are dealing with excessive heat again today with a high of 106 degrees predicted.  Hope the weather in your area is okay, and your AC works well, Barbara.

Given the three hour time difference and the need for me to go for my walk early in the day, I missed almost all of AM Style.  While I really enjoy Leah and would like to watch the show, I certainly don't need any new clothes or shoes.  I did find a few items to donate this morning, which is good.

The latest news about Bev isn't good.  Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts. She is supposed to have surgery soon.

DD called very excited that they have found quite a few pieces of furniture plus an mattress and bed for their new home at a local furniture store.  It should be delivered on Wednesday.  She probably will not be back from picking up the storage room boxes from Maryland, but my SIL and DGD will be there since they work from home.

I finally figured out that there is something wrong with my cheeks -- feel irritated, and any creams or sunscreen I use are irritating.  Not sure the cause, but I am seeing the dermatologist on Monday.  Hope he can help. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JUNE 11)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. I've been hearing about your  high temperatures. I don't blame you for exercising early even if iit means missing AM Style.

I do think your heat wave is heading our way. A friend and I are leaving for Pigeon Forge, TN tomorrow. My last look at the forecast suggested it might hit 100 there on Wednesday.

I'm still in the waiting line for the heart procedure or ablation. There was a four month wait because of bookings when I saw the doctor in April. I'm managing it well, however.

I haven't ordered anything from the Q since April. I have so much that I don't need to add more to it.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Hope you have a fun trip, Jean.  

Esteemed Contributor

KomKat---Have fun on your trip!!!

I agree with you. If I don't see the cllothing progtrams on the air then I seldom order anything. I've been having some decent luck with finding $10 and $16 bargains in bothe clothing and kitchen items in the lunchtime specials. That's my revised budget until I pay for the roof.  

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--Moving can be such an never ending chore some times. Eventually, it will get get completed. I'm one of theose people that prefer it be very soon as compared to later. LOL 

Sorry about the situation with your cheeks. It can be so taxing to figure out which body part is causing the problem. I have little patience for those situations. I'm still dealing with the reactions from that catus weed that ripped my foot when I was weeding. UGH!!!

What great news to find a furniture store and some needed pieces to completer your home. Always so appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat  I'm behind posting again and by the time you read this I hope that you enjoyed your trip and had a good time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise