Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JULY 31)

Good Afternoon! We are expecting a high of 90 degrees and rain/thunderstorms today.  But, so far it is mostly sunny.  Not too hot on my walk this morning, thank goodness.

The Q made it pretty easy for me to avoid ordering today since I am not interested in more Christmas decorations, etc.  I did like some of the items in product review, but the shipping could be dicey due to my Utah trip planned for September.  Fressa has started my "wanty" bug for some new Sketchers, but I'm trying to hold off.

Nothing exciting going on here.  I am doing a little cooking and decluttering the cabinets, plus the usual laundry and weekly financial review. 

The key fob for my car has been not working all that well lately, and I decided to change the battery.  Since I didn't have any of the batteries I needed, I ordered some from Amazon yesterday, and they arrived this morning.  Happy to say that with the help of a YouTube video, I was able to do the replacement.  Hopefully, that will solve the problem.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JULY 31)

Hello all,   

I'm not watching Christmas programming because the year is flying by fast enough.  I can't believe it's the last day of the July.

I spent a couple of hours doing yardwork and my property looks loved again.  With all that rain the grass was almost blowing in the breeze Woman Very Happy  It's another open window day - 78 degrees, low humidity.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JULY 31)

Glad to hear about your weather and yard work, Bernie.  I forgot to mention that I really like the necklace you ordered.