Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JAN. 30)

Hi all, just a quick hello. I thought I had posted, but see I did not. Nothing exciting or fun here today. I did receive the gifts for the baby shower, there is that, lol. Have a nice evening, everyone. Waves.....
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  Nice looking sandals Jean. Sorry you woke up so early.

We had a homeowners association meeting and lunch today, and I'm busy trying to get my regular Saturday work done now that I have taken my walk.  Still have things in the dryer at it is after 5:00.  

Our shower curtain was stained, and I thought it was time to buy a new one.  So, I ordered one from Amazon and it arrived today.  I found a liner at Wal-Mart.  I guess they were "want" purchases, but not totally frivolous.   

Glad you are at peace with what is happening with your Mom twinny.  It is a good idea to take her to a different place for meals.  One of my friend's Dad did that, and it was a nice idea.  Unfortunately, he passed away a few months after going into a facility, but my friend felt it was his time.  

Waves to Rosa, spix, snicks, Bernie, Marijane, twinny, Kathleen, Arlene, Charlene, LindaR, Gayle, Karen, pinky ann, Barbara, and all of our posters and readers.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Snicks--I think that most of our days are fairly routine but brightened with the small things that we overlook in the mistaken belief that we must be doing exciting things every day. If we did, even the exciting would become routine..and then what would we desire. Your highlight today was getting the items for the baby shower which helps to build even more the anticipation of the shower.

Linda--I definitely would classify the shower curtain and liner as needs and not wants. I do hope the homeowners association meeting didn't contain any issues that would add stress to your current situation. Walking is always good for you and a great way to relieve stress.

Kathleen--I do hope all is well with you. You are missed, as is LindaR.

It is time to finish a book I am reading. There is one more to go in the series so based upon the quality of what I have read, I think I will be getting the third one from the Kindle Unlimited library.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.