Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, FEB. 4)

Hi friends - sure sounds like it's BRRRR cold where a lot of you live.  Stay warm!  Jean - sorry that you have a cold.  I think I agree with you that a super bowl means a toilet bowl that's really clean, lol.  Bernie - smart observation about shopping and food waste.  Susan - good luck with the decluttering and making wise decisions.  Linda - I'm not real fond of wedge shoes on me, either.  Glad that DH had a good day yesterday.  

Not much going on around here.  It's cool and overcast.  My DH is working, and I have resumed sewing quilt pieces together.  I was working on that project last week but it got interrupted by my Mom's stay in the hospital.  I've been waking up with sinus headaches every morning, so I'm pretty out-of-it until the meds kick in.

Waves to all of our regulars and visitors alike!  ~  Charlene

Esteemed Contributor

Charlene--Sorry about the sinus headaches. I am glad that your mother is back home. Enjoy the quilting. I love the look of some quilts but don't have the patience to do it myself.

Twinny--Good that you got your walk in. Flurries are expected at this time of the year but it is something I prefer not to see.

No purchases yet this day.  Almost 66,000 of the TSV bought today. I'm still debating.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in the market for an olive colored sandal and when I saw the sage TSV on Leah, I thought cute shoe.  When I saw the same shoe on Kirsten I thought - nuh uh, lol.

Can't make up my mind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I've seen the shoe on some and it didn't look like a winner but change the person and the outfit, it looked good. I debated the sage but went with the black as I'm in the mood for something to give me  little height and like basic black.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.