Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, FEB. 16)

[ Edited ]

Good Morning/Afternoon!  We are having another cloudy day, and it should be cooler as well.  This has been a cooler/more cloudy winter than last year here.  I guess it has it has its good and bad points, but I know I have been using more heat which has resulted in higher gas bills.  Not related to the cooler weather, my "budget plan" for electricity has gone up $10 per month.  Not a big surprise since I :"treated" myself to more AC when it was hot, but.....  

I forgot to mention that I have never been to Australia either, Charlene.  I'm sure it would be a great place to visit, but that long flight is a turn-off for me.  DH's daughter and family lived in New Zealand for a year, and he flew there for a visit.  Not only was it a crazy long flight, but he only stayed for a fairly short time and spent the night at an airport in Tahiti (did not get to see anything but the airport.)   Hope Jean has a wonderful time on her trip next month.

Yesterday was a quiet day for me, and today is shaping up to be another.  I have my usual Saturday chores (laundry and financial review) plus I have been doing some cooking.  Hope to do some cleaning as well.  

I enjoy AM Style and love Leah, but nothing called my name this morning, which is a good thing.

Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, FEB. 16)

Thanks for getting us started Linda @LindaLatte   I caught some of AM Style this morning.  The brands I like are too rich for my blood these days so I try not to look in case they catch in a weak moment Woman Very Happy

I think my little JCP order is arriving today.  I didn't get the email that said it shipped so I've been tracking it online at JCP's site.  

I'm sitting here debating whether or not I feel like getting a pizza.  In my house it's almost tradition on a Saturday, ha ha ha.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, FEB. 16)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. The weather certainly has been differing from the norm in all areas. Sometimes the price we pay for comfort is justified. Yes, that is one super long flight and one I would not have repeated if I had not had such a great time a decade ago. I always wanted to return. 

Berniie--A pizza sounds good and I hope you enjoy your order. You have great luck with JCP.

I didn't sleep any last night, something that often happens when I'm starting to get a cold. I finally got up at  4am as I was tired of fighting the bed and not sleeping. I went back after AM Style ended with me not buying anything. While watching AM Style, I started making a list of things to go into my carryon. I guess I'm eager to go but as Linda said   that long flight will be a challenge.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.