Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, DEC. 26

Arlene--We are of a kindred spirit when it comes to decorating. I used to do a mini-tree on a stand. Now, I just put out a Christmas candle. It works for me.

Bernie--That was great inspiration on finding the soft rubber ball for Grayson.  I got another catnip toy for Midnight. He tires easily or gets bored with the same toys so I refresh his supply with a small one.

Those who say those adult coloring books help to eliminate stress don't know that I can't manage more than an hour. I'm still working on the first page.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KonaKat

That's why I stick with Barbie or Scooby Doo Jean .  For me coloring is supposed to be about relaxing and those intricate coloring books feel too much like work to me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I just skimmed through the coloring book I have. The pages get progressively more detailed with increasingly intricate patterns.  I think that book will last me a year...or more.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, that was quite genius of your sister to think of the baby aisle. Good job.
"To each their own, in all things".