Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, DEC. 18)

Yes Buster. She had Buster and Charlie. Charlie's been gone for some time. Now her beloved Buster has passed.
Respected Contributor

Thank you. I know she is also a devoted animal mom. I follow your tales with the birds and was sad to see you lose Francis.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @kittyfan  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  It is so nice to see so many of our former posters again.  I'm still having difficulty dealing with Claudia's death.  My sympathies to all who are dealing with deaths (human or pets) this time of the year.  Of course, there is no "good time", but this time of the year is particularly difficult.

Happy to hear that your Christmas lunch was such a hit, Glenda.

Waves to Fressa, Kathleen, Linda R, Bernie, and all of our posters and readers.  

I'm back from the second annual "Carols on the Carport" -- one of our neighbors is in a band, and invited another band.  There were song books, hot cider, cookies, etc.    Where I grew up, there was an annual "block party" involving carols, etc,  And, I was in the chorus in high school (we sang various places, including down at the Mall in DC), but I had only been singing carols at church since then.  Wonderful time.  

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda