Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, AUG 7)

[ Edited ]

Greetings, shopping friends. It is a beautiful sunny day with temps expected around 90. It is a good day to get out and do things, but I plan to see what I can find to take to donations when I go to the city on Monday for a cardiology appointment.

I was up at 5:30, watched the news over breakfast. I am staring at a box of things that have been tucked away for several months. Now to see what can go.

I am watching AM Style. Carolyn is doing a great job of hosting it today. I confess to ordering 2 of the TSV. I wear a similar style by Skechers and find them very comfortable. 

I received the "As Is" Susan Graver pants. The fit is perfect and there is nothing wrong with the pants. Money saved! Oh, I like that SG Weekend Reversible Sherpa and Polar Fleece coat but I have enough coats.

I hope you have a wonderful day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, AUG 7)

Hi Everyone!

It's in the high 80's today with rain showers. I plan on decluttering the cedar closet and donating all the extra bedding and "work" outfits that I find in there. I have enough bedding in the closet in the spare room. I would like that closet to be almost empty by the time I get done today. I have no clue what I will use it for after this but that will be a good thing . I still have more rooms to declutter and remodel so I can finally have less cleaning and more time to enjoy

I watched most of AM Style with Carolyn this morning and really enjoyed it. I did order the Sketchers shoes in beige and a pair of pajamas. I confess I have much more in the cart on hold but am slowly deleting items. I found a CuddleDuds outfit for our DIL for Christmas so I don't have to panic now about Christmas. She looks forward to those gifts so I'm just glad I thought to get ahead of it now. 

I may tackle more weeding tomorrow but that will depend on the heat. I still need to steam all the new drapery. I think I'm satisfiend with the way it all looks. The kitchen is still a question but I'm makiing the final decision today if it needs side panels or not. That project was just one of those that one room led to another room and then so on all because of so many trees coming down in the storm. The heat and sun pouring thru those windows was something else.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  It is sunny and hot here as well with a high of 97 degrees expected.  Fortunately, it wasn't too hot on my walk this morning or when I did some more weeding in the alley behind my house.  All the rain we have had brought out lots of weeds.  

What colors did you get in the shoes?  While I don't need any more shoes, they really appealed to me.  But, by the time I looked they were on waitlist in my size.  Probably good so I can avoid temptation.  Glad you are happy with the SG pants.  Good luck with your sorting.  I found a couple of pairs of capris and a a top to donate this morning.  Hopefully, I will find more to reduce the excess.

Hi Fressa.  Hope you like the shoes and pajamas. Glad you found an outfit for your DIL.  You are certainly doing a good job of decluttering.  How nice to have an empty closet!  

While I didn't see much of AM Style, I did enjoy Carolyn.  And, I love Leah as well.  Hope she is having a nice vacation.

I had a Zoom mediation meeting this morning which I enjoyed.  And, I have started the laundry.  Later, I will do my weekly financial review.  Also plan to do a little cooking.  Not very exciting day planned, but that is okay.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--I got the olive and grey leopard.

Fressa--Enjoy the TSV in beige.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Hello all, I was tempted by the grey leopard TSV this morning but I wasn't sure how they'd work on my borderline narrow feet.  When it comes to shoes I know it won't take long for another pair to tempt me Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama--These looked like the same fabric as the tennis shoes I ordered. It's a bit stretchy which works for my foot needs but I'm guessing if you have a narrow foot you might need a sock  of some sort.