Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, AUG 31)

Bird Mama, that's totally insane about having 3 CC for the same store.  Everytime we go to Farm and Fleet they ask us if we have a F & F CC.  No! & we don't want one!  That's a nice looking set of shelves.  

Honored Contributor

@twinny70   I just put the chrome ones together.  I could have gone taller than 54" but I have a dropped ceiling in the basement and don't feel like taking it down.  I can't believe that all of my holiday stuff fits on the chrome one.  I'll probably put the black one together tomorrow.  I won't have too much on that one's shelves.  Just extra paper towel, dove/pigeon food and stuff like that.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama  - you described perfectly how I've been feeling, including the part about traveling out of state for my cousin's funeral.  Thank you.

@twinny70 - how exciting to know that Christopher is starting college.  I'm pretty sure that he was the one I had prayed for when he had a broken leg.  Hope that's 100% and never gives him problems.  Also hoping that your own health problems aren't growing worse.  It's always a concern when one problem leads to another.  Will be praying for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cerb wrote:

@Bird mama  - you described perfectly how I've been feeling, including the part about traveling out of state for my cousin's funeral.  Thank you.

@twinny70 - how exciting to know that Christopher is starting college.  I'm pretty sure that he was the one I had prayed for when he had a broken leg.  Hope that's 100% and never gives him problems.  Also hoping that your own health problems aren't growing worse.  It's always a concern when one problem leads to another.  Will be praying for you.  

CERB, yes, he had the badly broken leg.  I appreciate your prayers at this time.