Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, APRIL 11)

Good Afternoon!  I could not find our thread -- hope that I didn't miss it.  It is very cloudy and cooler here.  They are predicting thunderstorms and highs in the low 60's.  I am back from my walk -- took an umbrella, but didn't need it.  I saw storms and other nasty weather is predicted for several areas in the country.  Good day to stay indoors.

After twinny's discussion of strawberry shortcake, I decided that I will put some strawberries on top of my lemon cake.  Still have not made the cake, but there is plenty of time.

I noticed that the TSV tomorrow is Denim & Co. beach pants.  I have not purchased them in the past since I am not into wide leg pants, but I find them tempting for some reason.  Perhaps the beach idea.  I certainly don't need them, and may hold out again, but I was wondering if any of you have had experience with them.

My running/walking shoes were really showing their wear, and I certainly have walked a lot since I started wearing them, so they went straight to the trash.  I had a back up pair, which will do nicely.

Nothing at all exciting planned for the day -- laundry and weekly financial review, plus making that cake.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day and stays safe.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, APRIL 11)

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today. Glad you enjoyed your walk with no rain.  It is nice you had a back pair of shoes to walk in.  I need to buy another pair of tennis shoes, it was on my list before all this "stuff" going on.  Guess it will give me more time to think about what I want to buy.

Not much going on here today, I have wasted this day away.  Guess I will do something constructive tomorrow ( I won't be going anywhere).  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, APRIL 11)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. I could be interested in the Denim & Co, beach pants. I got a pair last year and loved them. I think you would like them.

Susan--You are not alone in "wasting this day." Tomorrow begins Week 5 since I last saw work thanks to the chaos. Some days I handle well; today just dragged and it didn't help that it was chilly.

I didn't feel well today and didn't sleep well last night. I still have half of a big bottle of Purity so I ddin't think I needed the TSV.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.