Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURAY, MARCH 19)

Greetings, shopping friends! Tomorrow is spring, so I guess we have a Muk Lukcs TSV to help us prepare. I keep looking at the price for the entire outfit and wonder why it is priced so inexpensively compared to some other brands offered. I believe I heard a suggestion that with today's pricing that people buy multiples to stock up against future costs and inflation.

I have been very tired and just not motivated to open the laptop and see what is happening. Today, I went through accumulated mail and shredded unwanted items. I am trying to get adjusted to the home routine after the hospital stay. I am hoping my energy level will be restored soon, but I may be facing another medical appointment as I am being referred to an electrophysiologist.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURAY, MARCH 19)

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Hope your energy level returns soon.  Good luck with the electrophysiologist. 

I was wondering about the quality of the TSV given the price -- certainly much more reasonable than other brands.  I have enjoyed some Muk Luk's socks, but the one pj set I ordered didn't work out for me -- the fit was way off despite my checking the measurements before I ordered.  Anyway, the TSV was an easy pass for me given the excess clothing I already have.  

Long story, but a lady at the gym and I discussed exercise and diet for osteoporosis, and she recommended a workbook she is using in conjunction with a trainer.  I looked it up on Amazon, and decided it wasn't a good choice for me.  But, I found another program to help improve bone strength, and I have been watching videos.  Ended up ordering the beginner streaming video.  Hope that I enjoy it.

It is warm here (low 80's), and I am looking forward to my walk in a little while.  I participated in Zoom meditation, and my laundry is started.  Later, I will be doing my weekly financial review.

I heard from Barbara, and her husband continues to decline.  Barbara is exhausted as one might expect.  One of her daughters who is visiting is leaving today, but will return in when Barbara has her next cataract surgery.  The first surgery went well.  I think their other children also plan to visit.  

Hope you like the Kim Gravel tops, Fressa.  Which set did you order?

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Jean thanks for getting us started today.  I hope that your energy level increases with each day.  I had to look up the provider specialty that you mentioned and I think it's good to see someone who focuses on heart rhythm. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Linda if you think the bone strength video is good once you receive it, I'd be interested in learning more about it.  I'm glad that Barabar's cataract surgery went well and that one of her daughters was in town for it.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

KomKat---Hope your energy level returns sooner than later. Perhaps you're just worn out from the waiting and planning and the weather woes. All of those things always worry me and exhaust me in the end. I have my fingers crossed that your health and energy return soon.

I agree with the MukLuks TSV. I wondered the same thing. I did purchase one pair of MukLkuks pj pants but wasn't thrilled with them. They're ok for the price but I'd rather spend a little more and have it last longer. Everything is priced too high no matter what it is IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Linda Latte--I ordered the Blue tye dye with the pink coral. Then I went back and ordered the camo and green. I was stepping out of my comfort and color zone. At the very least it will answer my question if these tops fit better than others I have. If not, then I'll return them (maybe) and know for furture information. The price wasn't bad for two tops and I liked the 3/4  sleeve.Crossing my fingers. 

Esteemed Contributor

Like you,3/4 sleeves are favorites of mine Fressa.  My arms aren't that long, so usually 3/4 sleeves are closer to full length sleeves.  I particularly liked the coral set you ordered.  The price wasn't bad for two tops.  Hope they work out for you.

Bernie -- if you are interested, there are preview videos available on the website MelioGuide dot com.  There is also a set of short videos on various topics available for free -- seven days.  I am only on day two, and I find them most interesting.  I haven't figured out how to get the video that I purchased on my TV, but I think it will not be an issue to use my computer instead.